Who Can Apply: This is a university-wide scholarship is designed for students to have a new global experience. Eligible students must travel to a country foreign to that of their native language. If they are visiting a country of their heritage, but they do not speak the language, this will still be considered a new global experience.
In addition to the criterion described above, eligible students must:
- Participate in a USF-sponsored study abroad trip
- Have a 3.0 GPA as calculated by USF
- Demonstrate financial need as documented by the FAFSA
- Education Abroad Scholarship Application (use one scholarship application; the review committee will determine eligibility for individual scholarships)
- A 500 word statement of intent
- A letter of recommendation
- Unofficial Transcript
- Cost Estimate Form for Non-USF programs
- Statement of Financial Need
- Students must have committed to the program of choice and must have paid required deposits.
Deadline: November 1, 2015
Learn More: Leung Global Experience Scholarship