Who Can Apply:
- Must be a high school senior or currently in college within the US
- Must be enrolling in or show proof that you are actively in an undergraduate program for the upcoming school semester. (Can be four-year university or community college.)
- Must submit application materials via email by November 2nd. Late applications will not be considered.
- By entering, you give us permission to share quotes from your essay, first name, and social media pages publicly. We will not share your contact information or full name.
- If you are under the age of 18 you must have permission from your parent/legal guardian.
Submission: Write an essay between 500-850 words, sharing your ideas about how to make distracted driving a thing of the past or greatly reduce it.
Deadline: November 2, 2022