Who Can Apply:
- Awarded to students who are legal residents of the State of Colorado attending a Colorado institution.
- A GPA of 2.0-3.5 is preferred and financial need must be demonstrated.
- Awarded to students with some college credit hours returning to, or, continuing their schooling or to non-traditional students (not high school seniors) enrolling in college or vocational school for the first time.
- Preference will be given to residents of Colorado’s western slope who are attending a western slope institution of higher education.
- This scholarship is worth $1000 per year.
- Students may re-apply for this scholarship each year as they continue their vocational or college training.
Deadline: March 15, 2020