Lexington Law Scholarship Program (Deadline: August 31, 2015)
Who Can Apply: Any current, full-time student of an accredited US university or college with a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.5 is welcome to apply. There is no age requirement.
- Write an essay of no fewer than 800 words about how you repaired or established your good credit. Competitive candidates will describe and demonstrate knowledge of credit scores and clearly state examples of how they affectively fixed or established their good credit.
- Research and cite two pieces of content that supports your essay. An example of a reputable cited page would be here.
- Publish your essay either in Word format as an attachment to an email to [email protected], or anywhere on the Internet, i.e. your personal blog, YouTube, or any other online publishing platform.
- YouTube submissions are encouraged, although not required. Video should be no longer than 4 minutes. (Essays submitted via YouTube must also be submitted in writing.)
- Email a content contribution agreement, along with your full contact information and the link to access your essay to [email protected].
Deadline: August 31, 2015
Learn More: Lexington Law Scholarship Program