Liaison’s Data-Inspired Future Scholarships (Deadline: October 31, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be a high school senior or college student
- Applicant must submit a video entry (see video guidelines below)
- Applicant must submit a resume
- Scholarship recipient has no obligation to Liaison Technologies
- No submission of credit card or Social Security Number information is required to apply
- The scholarship winner will receive the funds directly from Liaison. However, these funds must be used to pay for tuition at a qualifying college, university or technical school for continuing education.
- To qualify, the school must be located within the United States of America or Canada. Exceptions can be made for international programs. However, this information must be disclosed at the time of the scholarship application.
- This scholarship is available to citizens and legal permanent residents of the United States of America and Canada.
- The scholarship is available to both undergraduate and graduate school applicants.
Submission: Create a 30-60 second video that:
- Discusses/explains/demonstrates an important aspect of data in today’s or tomorrow’s society
- Includes one interesting fact about yourself
Deadline: October 31, 2017
Learn More: https://www.liaison.com/scholarship/