Who Can Apply:
- The Addiction & Mental Health Scholarship 2021 is open to all students who have been impacted by mental health challenges and addiction. Individuals pursuing studies focused on destigmatizing addiction and mental illness are also invited to apply.
- The scholarship is open to high school seniors, undergraduate, and post-graduate level students enrolled or accepted at an accredited college or university.
- Scholarship is open to U.S. citizen and U.S. residents
- Winners of the scholarship must consent to being featured online as awarded scholarship winner.
- Awarded funds must be spent on college tuition, room/board, or other education related expenses.
Submission: The Addiction & Mental Health Scholarship 2021 applicants must submit a 500 word personal essay detailing why they should receive the scholarship and how they plan to use their studies to destigmatize mental health, addiction, and/or serve their community. Personal essays should include a description of applicant’s current or intended plan of study.
Deadline: July 31, 2021