Lillian & Gordon MacGregor Scholarship for Sedona (Deadline: March 31, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Pursuing a degree that leads to a career in human health care including, but not limited to: nursing, physical therapy, M.D./D.O., dental hygienist, occupational therapy, etc.
- Financial need as indicated by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid Report (www.fafsa.ed.gov/).
- Admitted to a college or university in a major that prepares for a medical occupation.
- 3.0 minimum cumulative grade point average leaving high school and in previously completed college studies.
- Demonstrated evidence of high motivation, determination to succeed and potential leadership.
- Resident of Sedona at the time of high school graduation; for example attended and graduated from Sedona Red Rock or Verde Valley High School.
Submission: Documentation of admission to college or university, such as a copy of the admissions letter or registration receipt. (Not required for continuing college students who submit a transcript of college studies).
Deadline: March 31, 2016
Amount: Up to $2,500