Lillian Gorell Scholarship (Deadline: March 31, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Attend higher education as an undergraduate or graduate student.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Be planning to work and hold a career in the United States.
- Preference will be given to vision impaired students or students with an interest in the arts.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from someone who is not related to you.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
Deadline: March 31, 2019