Who Can Apply: The Linda C. Blehm Memorial Scholarship was established to provide educational scholarships to hard-working deaf and hard of hearing students of any age, who have a high probability of success in college and in pursuing a career. An eligible applicant must be a Virginia resident.
- No age limit.
- Must be a Virginia resident.
- Preference will be given to a deaf or hard of hearing student graduating from the Virginia School for the Deaf and Blind (VSDB).
- If there is no eligible applicant at VSDB, preference will then be given to a deaf or hard of hearing student at another institution/school for the deaf and hard of hearing in Virginia.
- If still no eligible applicants, the scholarship will be made available to students identified as deaf or hard of hearing at any high school, public or private, in Staunton, Waynesboro, or Augusta County.
- An eligible student must plan to enroll at an accredited two-year or four-year college or university in the continental United States the following academic year.
Deadline: July 31, 2020