Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be a student at the Heinz School of Carnegie Mellon University.
- Applicant must be a current resident of Washington County or Allegheny County, PA.
- Applicant must provide most current college transcript.
- Applicant must provide a copy of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) student aid report.
- Applicant must provide an essay of no more than 500 words regarding past accomplishments and future goals including community service activities.
- Applicant must provide two letters of recommendation (no relatives please).
- Applicant must complete the online application as provided and mail the application receipt along with hard copies of all required documentation to the WCCF.
Deadline: April 1, 2019