Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship is open to any student currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students; and high school seniors, and students who possess a GED, who have been accepted to or enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be able to demonstrate their desire to help and heal others from past and/or present volunteer or work experiences, education and career goals, etc.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 or above.
Submission: Answer the following prompt and questions in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
Describe what inspired you to want to help and heal people.
– In what way/s are you currently helping people to heal?
– How do you plan to help and heal people in the future? Is there a particular population of people you want to focus on helping?
– How do you see your current education goals helping you to achieve your goals of continuing to help and heal others?
Deadline: May 15, 2018