Who Can Apply:
- You are a US citizen or US permanent resident.
- You are between 17-50 years old.
- You are or will be a part time or full time college student – either a bachelor’s or master’s program is fine.
- You have an active email address.
Submission: All applicants for the Lindsey Parlin award must complete an original, high quality essay about one of the following topics:
- What type of activity makes you feel most like yourself and why do you enjoy it?
- What was the hardest decision you made in the last year?
- If you could have the answer to one question, what would it be?
- What is a quote from a famous person who inspires you?
- What is the best advice you have ever received?
Deadline: March 15, 2017
Learn More: http://parlinlaw.com/student-aid-scholarship/