Who Can Apply:
- The purpose of the Randy & Debbie Linville International Catalyst Fund Scholarship is to broaden the horizons, exposure and experience of FarmHouse chapter members through international student travel opportunities, service immersion trips and/or study abroad programs.
- The intent of the scholarship is to support the expenses associated with the international experience.
- The recipient must be an initiated member of FarmHouse International Fraternity, enrolled at a university hosting a FarmHouse Chapter and carry a schedule typical for their classification.
- The recipient must have a grade point average above or equal to the International Fraternity’s average, and shall maintain satisfactory behavior.
- Scholarship applications must be forwarded to the Foundation’s International Office by mail or email no later than 90 days prior to departure on an international trip.
- Selection of the recipients will be made by a committee appointed by the FarmHouse Foundation Trustees.
- Applicants will be notified 60 days before trip if they are a scholarship recipient.
Submission: Your completed scholarship application, 3-5 letters of nomination, university transcript and all other supporting materials must be submitted to the FarmHouse Foundation bearing a postmark no later than JUNE 1, 2018.
Deadline: June 1, 2018