Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be member of the International Technology and Engineering Educators Association. (Membership may be enclosed with scholarship application.)
- Applicant must not be a senior by application deadline.
- Applicant must be a current, full-time (as defined by the respective institution) undergraduate majoring in technology and engineering education teacher preparation.
- Letter of application that includes statement about personal interest in teaching technology and engineering and applicant’s address with day and night telephone numbers.
- Applicant’s resume or vita. Material should not exceed three pages and should identify career goals, current professional and college activities, and achievements.
- A photocopy of applicant’s college transcript. A grade point average of 2.5 or more (on a 4.0 scale) is required.
- Three faculty recommendations. Applicant must show support for application by having his/her professors and/or advisor provide letters of recommendations.
Deadline: December 1, 2015
Learn More: Litherland/FTEE Scholarship