Who Can Apply:
- The scholarship is open to any current high school senior, college student or graduate student who is a legal resident of the United States residing in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia and who is enrolled in a two to five year post-secondary institution for the 2021 semester.
- Employees of KaplunMarx, their immediate families (parent, child, sibling, and spouse), and persons living in the same households of such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- Candidates for this scholarship should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher and be in good overall academic standing.
- The candidate must submit a 750+ word essay response to the prompt: How has epilepsy affected your life? Have there been instances where the disease has pushed you to succeed rather than hindered you? What obstacles have you overcome? Are there any important moments in your life that have occured because of your diagnosis?
- The candidate must submit a professional resumé that lists their experience, both professional and academic.
- The candidate must submit an unofficial transcript from their current school. First-year college students, high school students, graduate students, or individuals who have recently transferred schools may submit an unofficial transcript from their most recent school, as well as their acceptance letter into the new university.
Deadline: February 28, 2021