Who Can Apply: Losing a loved one at a young age can be very difficult, and it can have a profound influence on our future lives. Perfect Memorials, which has been providing unique and affordable memorial products to families since 2001, wants to help students who have experienced a personal loss take the next step in their lives. The Perfect Memorials “Living With Loss” scholarship will award at least one $1,000 scholarship to college students planning to enroll in an accredited college program during the 2020 – 2021 academic year.
- GPA (must be 3.0 or higher)
- Content of essay, including creativity, clarity, and how well it addresses the topic
- Letters of recommendation
- An essay of approximately 750 words discussing a personal loss that you’ve experienced and how that death has affected your life and your future plans.
- A copy of your transcript. Unofficial transcripts are permitted, but unofficial “grade reports” are not an acceptable alternative.
- One or more letters of recommendation or support from teachers, coaches, counselors, or other academic professionals.
Deadline: April 30, 2020