Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must either be currently registered or plan to enroll in an accredited college or university.
- There is no requirement for a cumulative GPA.
- All students can apply (available for studying abroad).
Submission: Here’s the list of questions that we would like to be covered in your essay:
- Have you been looking for contractors for services or helped parents, and relatives who are poorly versed in all these “Internet tricks” to find the contractors?
- What problem did you face around the house? Did you realize yourself what was necessary to do to solve it and how? Have you faced such a problem before?
- What did you use to find someone who fixed the problem and how? Was it easy to use this service? How long did it take you to find a specific contractor to perform the services? Have you looked for a contractor review before choosing one? If so, where and how? Name the company that provided you with their services.
- Did the cost of the work perform correspond to that previously agreed upon? If not, how much was the discrepancy and why? What do you think would help to more accurately determine the cost of the work?
- Did you leave any feedback about the contractor? If so, on what web resource and why exactly there? If not, then why (e.g. you were too lazy, you did not consider it necessary, you just forgot, etc.)? Is it important to write a detailed review of the work done, or is it enough to just “like”?
- What does the best web service that helps you, as the owner or prospective owner of a house, find a contractor look like?
Deadline: August 15, 2022