Locklizard Information Security Scholarship (Deadline: December 31, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- All applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent legal residents of the United States.
- All applicants must be students enrolled during the 2016-2017 academic year on a full-time basis and in good academic standing at an accredited two-year or four-year college or university or in an accredited graduate school program.
- Each applicant’s designated institution must be accredited and listed on the official website of the U.S. Department of Education (http://ope.ed.gov/accreditation/Search.aspx). Applicants attending military academies are ineligible for this scholarship.
- The recipient of the award will be notified directly by email at the email address provided by the recipient upon the results of his/her entry. If the recipient fails to contact Locklizard within 2 weeks of being notified of the results, Locklizard reserves the right to determine an alternate recipient or not to award the scholarship, in its sole discretion.
- Before the Prize is awarded, all information submitted in the application email will be verified. If ANY false or misleading information is submitted, the student will be disqualified without notice.
- Only one entry per applicant.
- The winner will receive a one-time $750 scholarship by wire transfer to a nominated bank account in the recipient’s name within 2 weeks from receiving notification of winning.
Submission: Essay topic:
“Which technical information security measures are available and appropriate to allow people selling documents (writers, illustrators, ebook publishers, analysts) to make a living when publishing on the Internet?”
Deadline: December 31, 2016
Learn More: http://www.locklizard.com/scholarship-overview/