Loewy Law Firm Passion for Civil Rights Scholarship (Deadline: July 31, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- You are either accepted to or currently enrolled in an accredited law school within the United States, or a college or university within the United States with the intention to go on to law school.
- You have a minimum 3.2 GPA.
- You must submit an official copy of your transcript, your completed application, and your essay using the online form.
Submission: Please choose one of the questions below and write an essay of 500-1000 words.
- How should lawyers use civil law to implement justice and check governmental power? Is it as effective as criminal prosecution?
- Which civil rights cases should have been nationally recognized, but were not? Why does the media focus only on certain cases, and is this helpful or harmful to government-to-citizen relationships?
Deadline: July 31, 2018