Longwood Servers Scholarship (Deadline: March 31, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- Attend high school as a graduating senior or an institution of higher education as an undergraduate student.
- Reside in Western Pennsylvania.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Be a current or former server at Longwood at Oakmont for at least 1 year.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit two letters of reference from individuals unrelated to you.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
- Submit proof of employment as a current or former server at Longwood at Oakmont for at least 1 year.
Deadline: March 31, 2018