Who Can Apply:
- Attend high school as a graduating senior or an institution of higher education as an undergraduate student.
- Reside in Western Pennsylvania.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 (C+ average).
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Be a dining room server, dietary aide or utility worker at Longwood at Oakmont for at least 300 hours of service.
- Submit one letter of reference from someone unrelated to you.
- Submit a letter from a current staff member at Longwood at Oakmont confirming that you meet the employment criteria.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
- Submit proof of employment at Longwood at Oakmont as a diningroom server, dietary aide or utility worker for at least 300 hours of service.
Deadline: March 31, 2019