Lorien Niniel Kimlin Scholarship (Deadline: April 1, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
– Available to students at either Dutchess Community College or Marist College who graduated from a Dutchess, Orange or Ulster county high school
– Plan to study the Spanish language abroad in Spain
– Must have at least a 3.5 grade point average and have completed at least two (2) semesters of Spanish language studies at the college level or three (3) years of Spanish language study at the high school level
– Essay discussing your career goals and interest in the Spanish language (typed, limit to one page or 500 words).
– Most recent college transcript (or high school transcript if needed to meet eligibility requirements).
– Two current letters of recommendation; one from your Spanish professor and one from another professor showing one’s dedication to hard work and excellence in pursuit of personal/academic/business objectives. These letters must have been written within the last six months.
Deadline: April 1, 2019