Who Can Apply:
- You have been diagnosed with diabetes (any type)
- You have been accepted to, or are currently enrolled in, an accredited college or university in the U.S. Undergraduate and graduate students are both welcome.
- You carry at least a 3.0 GPA.
- You must submit an official copy of your transcript, along with your application and essay using our online form.
Submission: Choose ONE of the topics below and write an essay of 500-100 words.
- What is one way that diabetes has shaped or changed your plans in life? How did confront your diabetes and push forward to your goals?
- What one thing do you think would make the biggest difference in how our society treats diabetes?
- Picture yourself when you first learned you had diabetes. If you could go back and give one piece of advice to yourself, what would it be?
Deadline: June 15, 2016
Learn More: Los Angeles DUI Attorney Diabetes Scholarship