Lowe’s GAP Scholarship (Deadline: May 1, 2015)
Who Can Apply: All students applying to this program must meet the following minimum criteria to qualify for a scholarship:
- Be enrolled as a full time graduating college senior at one of TMCF’s member-schools
- Current grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Have demonstrated leadership ability through a variety of measures
- Currently enrolled in school with an account balance
- Demonstrate financial need
- Applicable for the Fall 2014 & Spring 2015 semesters
Submission: The scholarship application and selection process is competitive. To apply, students must complete the following:
- Account statement from your university showing balance owed.
- Resume (include community service, leadership and employment/internship experience)
- 2014-2015 Student Aid Report (received from filing FAFSA)
- Most recent transcript (applicants may upload a copy of either an unofficial or official transcript)
- Recommendation letter from current school faculty member (must be as a PDF on letterhead with signature)
- Essay: In a minimum of 500 words, please address ONE of the following questions:
- What are your post-graduation plans?
- How will the GAP scholarship help you to achieve your goals?
Deadline: May 1, 2015
Amount: $500 to $3,100
Learn More: Lowe’s GAP Scholarship