Lucky Patcher 3rd Scholarship (Deadline: August 15, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- You must be a citizen or a permanent legal resident of the United States
- You must be enrolled in a full undergraduate or graduate degree program in any accredited university
- Or you must be a High school senior planning to attend a college in Fall 2017
- You must have grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.5 or higher in a 4.0 scale
- You must not be an employee of our or any other company.
Submission: Please write an original blog post (or essay) on any of the following questions given below:
- How is technology improving day by day? And what’s the impact of technology on your relationships with other people?
- Do you consider your interpersonal relation good or worse with the innovations of texting, Facebook, twitter, WhatsApp, and other social media platforms?
Deadline: August 15, 2017
Learn More: http://www.lucky-patcher.co/scholarships/