The Luetta Johnston Scholarship (Deadline: April 1, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- Attend high school at/in: Polo High School, Polo, Illinois as a graduating senior. OR be a former graduate of Polo High School who is currently enrolled in a two or four year college within the United States.
- Graduated from Polo High Schooland be currently enrolled in a two or four year college within the United States.
- Pursue a degree or studies in science, medicine, or engineering.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Submit one letter of reference from an individual who is not related to you.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
Deadline: April 1, 2018