LULF Scholarship (Deadline: October 15, 2015)
Who Can Apply:
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.80 out of a 4.0 GPA scale. Cumulative GPAs below 2.80 do not qualify for a scholarship
- Currently enrolled in an eligible bachelor’s or master’s degree program at an accredited four-year college or university. Eligible Degrees: all Bachelor degrees and Juris Doctor, Master of Arts, Master of Science, Master of Business Administration, Master of Public Administration/Policy, Master of Social Work, Master of Education, Master of Divinity and Doctor of Philosophy.
- Completed at least one full-time year of study for undergraduate applicants, and at least one full-time semester of study for graduate applicants.
- Must reside in the United States.
- Official university-issued academic transcript(s) required and included in application. Graduate students are required to submit graduate and undergraduate transcripts.
- Letter of recommendation from university administrator/faculty or community leader demonstrating student leadership and commitment to civic service. (200-350 words)
Deadline: October 15, 2015
Amount: $500 to $1000
Learn More: LULF Scholarship