Luvera Law Firm Scholarship (Deadline: July 31, 2015)
Who Can Apply:
•Recipient is a U.S. citizen or otherwise authorized to work in the United States
•Recipient is accepted, and will be attending, or is currently enrolled in law school in the Fall of the application year
•Academic achievement as reflected by an undergraduate cumulative minimum 3.0 GPA
- A completed Luvera Scholarship Application Form
- Up to a three (3) page typed (double spaced) essay describing your interest in our civil justice system, personal injury law, and how you plan to pursue these interests in your legal career.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college and an official and complete copy of undergraduate transcripts, with minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA.
- An acceptance letter from an accredited law school within the United States
- Proof of legal residency in the United States (i.e., birth certificate, passport, permanent resident card, etc.)
Deadline: July 31, 2015
Learn More: Luvera Law Firm Scholarship