Who Can Apply:
- Income from the endowment will be used to support undergraduate scholarships as specified below:
- Graduating high school senior or undergraduate student
- Must be enrolled in a four year accredited degree program in manufacturing engineering or manufacturing engineering technology, or closely related discipline.
- First preference will be given to residents from the state of Ohio that are planning to attend a college or university in the state of Ohio.
- Second preference will be given to applicants who are planning to attend a college or university located in the state of Ohio.
- Overall minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Must demonstrate good character and leadership.
- Students may submit a scholarship application in succeeding years.
- Need is not a consideration in awarding the scholarship except when two or more applicants have equal qualifications.
Deadline: February 1, 2020