Who Can Apply: Promotes the importance of education in the Macomb County community as a tool to fight crime. The scholarship stresses the importance of community involvement.
- half-time enrollment (6 credit hours or more) each semester of award
- minimum GPA 3.0 each semester of award
- U.S. citizen
- Macomb County resident
- no criminal record
- financial need (FAFSA required)
- brief biography describing applicant’s participation in community service
- summary of projected educational expenses and other scholarships or aid student will receive
- photocopy of drivers license
- copy of high school transcript
- award is for tuition, required fees and books
- non-renewable scholarship
- five-$750 scholarships to students residing in the following: (1) Harrison Township, (1) Macomb Township, (1) Washington Township, (1) Lenox Township, and (1) Bruce, Ray and Armada Townships
- additional awards may be granted to any community within Macomb County, based on funds available
- Please submit a copy of your driver’s license.
- Graduating high school students, please submit a copy of your high school transcripts.
- Please submit a brief biography describing your participation in comunity service.
- Please submit a summary of your projected eduational expenses and other scholarships or aid you will receive.
Deadline: May 31, 2016