Who Can Apply:
- The applicant must have a sincere desire to further their education in the precision machining technology, manufacturing technology, welding or engineering.
- The recipient of any scholarship award must have applied to enter a precision machining technology, manufacturing technology, welding or engineering program at a Maine college/university in the fall, and must be accepted as a student at that college or university, and also must be a Maine resident.
- Completed Scholarship application.
- Copy of high school diploma or equivalent – or expected graduation date and school name.
- Copy of high school and/or post secondary transcripts.
- At least one letter (two preferred) of recommendation from a source outside your family, e.g., teacher, employer, business person, town leader, clergy, etc.
- In your own words, describe your goals, aspirations and accomplishments. Why and how did you decide on this career? Why do you think you should receive this scholarship? (use separate sheet, maximum one page)
Deadline: April 30, 2018
Learn More: http://www.mainemfg.com/students/scholarships/