Major David L. Carter Scholarship (Deadline: March 15, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- Must be a JROTC cadet from Central High School in Macon, Georgia.
- Must be a graduating senior from Central High School, Macon, Georgia.
- Must be accepted to an accredited two or four-year college, university, or vocational school.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 to apply.
- Must exemplify Major Carter’s favorite quote “Maximum Emphasis is on Everything” by being a well-rounded student in academics, extra-curricular activities, community service, part-time work, or service to others.
- A short essay describing how you exemplify Major Carter’s favorite quote, “Maximum Emphasis Is on Everything” by being a well-rounded student in academics, extra-curricular activities, community service, part-time work, or service to others.
- Provide the name and email address of your JROTC advisor who has agreed to submit a letter of recommendation for you. This person will receive an email from our system allowing them to submit your recommendation. Please ask them before submitting their email address and let them know when you have submitted your application because that is when they will receive the email.
- A resume listing your school and community activities, athletics, awards, offices held, and other relevant experience.
- Your most recent high school transcript – you must request this from your current school.
Deadline: March 15, 2018