Maley/FTEE Scholarship (Deadline: December 1, 2015)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be a member of the International Technology and Engineering Educators Association.
(Membership may be enclosed with scholarship application).
- Applicant must be a technology and engineering teacher at any grade level who is beginning or continuing graduate study.
- Letter of application with clear explanation of: (a) plans for graduate study, (b) plans for action research, (c) the applicant’s need, and (d) identification details – school name, grade level, address, telephone, and home address.
- Applicant’s resume not exceeding four pages that describes current position, professional activities, and achievements.
- Applicant’s official college transcript(s).
- Documentation of acceptance into graduate school.
- Three recommendation letters from among the following: undergraduate faculty, graduate faculty, and school administration.
Deadline: December 1, 2015
Learn More: Maley/FTEE Scholarship