Who Can Apply: To qualify for this scholarship the student must meet the following requirements:
- Maintain a minimum of 2.8 GPA
- Demonstrate financial need (see Application)
- Be a full time enrolled student attending an accredited community college, four-year university or graduate/professional program.
- Demonstrate involvement in the community
- An interview with the scholarship committee of Manos de Esperanza.
- Attend our annual benefit event held in December
Deadline: June 30, 2020
Amount: $500 to $1000
Learn More: https://www.manosdeesperanza.org/scholarships/