Who Can Apply:
- Is a full-time student enrolled in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher learning (college or university) or a high school senior with a legitimate acceptance letter from an accredited university or college; and
- Carry a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent); and
- No limit to nationalities but void where prohibited by law.
Submission: To apply for the Manualbirds Video Scholarship Program, you need to create a YouTube video that meets the following requirements:
- Should be relevant to the theme “How I Fixed a Machine or Product.”
- The video content can either be about your repairing or setting process of machines, including but not limited to, computers, mobile phones, and household appliances or about helpful setting or repair tips and tricks you summarized of machines, including but not limited to, computers, mobile phones, and household appliances, for example, 15 Hidden Features of iPhone 6 & 6s (Useful Features You Didn’t Know About).
- The video is about 3-5 minutes and the language must be English.
- Must be creative, original and informative.
Deadline: February 27, 2017
Learn More: http://www.manualbirds.com/scholarship