Who Can Apply:
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- An interest in creative industries, technology or business preferred but not required.
- Please write a 1,000 to 1,500 word essay answering the following questions:
- Why do you think it’s important to present data creatively?
- How do you think creative data presentation will change in the future?
- If you were going to present data, what style would you use?
- Please provide proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university. A transcript, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted.
Deadline: January 5, 2019
Learn More: https://www.maptive.com/scholarship/