Who Can Apply:
- Attend Highlands High School as a graduating senior or higher education as an undergraduate student who has graduated from Highlands High School.
- Graduated from Highlands High School.
- Pursue a degree or studies in stem fields (science, technology, engineering, mathematics).
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Plan to attend a 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit two letters of reference from individuals not related to you.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
Deadline: March 31, 2018