Who Can Apply:
• Applicants must be graduating seniors from Philo High School with at least a 3.0. GPA.
• Scholarships will be awarded for education at accredited colleges or universities.
• Financial need is not mandatory but will be taken into consideration when awarding scholarships.
• Applicant must complete the scholarship application by amending the electronic application & submitting via email. All secondary requirements (transcripts, resume, letters of recommendation, etc) must be submitted as electronic attachments. No hand written documents will be accepted.
• 2 Recommendations are required.
• #1- from a faculty member of Philo High School.
• #2- from a community member NOT related to the applicant (coach, employer, etc).
• Applicant must submit a 1 page resume.
• Application must include a copy of transcripts through 1st semester of senior year.
• Finalists will be required to interview with the Scholarship Committee on Thursday April 25, 2019.
• Please attach any College or University acceptance letters you have received prior to submitting this application.
Deadline: March 20, 2019