Marilyn E. Day Family Scholarship (Deadline: February 14, 2019)
Who Can Apply: This scholarship is renewable for four years. The Marilyn E. Day Family Scholarship recipient should be one who plans to major in physical education or a health related field such as physical therapy or sports medicine. Preference is to be given to a Physical Education Major. The scholarship shall be awarded to a graduating senior from Middletown High School who has been involved in high school activities, community service, and has leadership potential.
The individual chosen shall have at least a 3.0 GPA in high school and must maintain that average throughout college to qualify for annual renewal of the Marilyn E. Day Family scholarship. Should the recipient not continue as a full-time college student or fall below the required GPA the scholarship shall be awarded to another graduating senior of Middletown High School. Financial need may be considered in selecting a recipient.
- Must be pusuing a four year degree
- Must be graduating from Middletown High School
- Must be majoring in physical education or a health related field such as physical therapy or sports medicine
- Applicant will be required to fill out financial information and upload FAFSA
- Applicant will be required to upload ACT or SAT report
- Must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
Deadline: February 14, 2019