Who Can Apply:
- Open to all contributors — active-duty, military, reservists, veterans, and civilians.
- Essays must be no more than 2,500 words, excluding end notes and sources. Include word count on title page of the essay.
- Essays are judged in the blind. Do not include your name on the title page or in the body of the essay.
- Submit essay as a Word document at www.usni.org/mcessay.
- Essay must be original and not previously published (online or in print) or being considered for publication elsewhere.
Deadline: August 31, 2020