Mark and Kay Orr International Affairs Study Abroad Scholarship (Deadline: November 1, 2015)
Who Can Apply: For semester or academic year study abroad only. Award amounts are $1000 minimum. Recipients will have completed one semester at USF at the time of application. Preference given to study in non-traditional locations Scholarship applicants must have applied to their program of study.
- For continuing undergraduate, graduate, transfer students
- Available to all majors
- US Citizen or International Student eligible
- Minimum GPA is 2.5
- Financial need considered but not a deciding factor
- Education Abroad Scholarship Application (use one scholarship application; the review committee will determine eligibility for individual scholarships)
- A 500 word statement of intent
- A letter of recommendation
- Unofficial Transcript
- Cost Estimate Form for Non-USF programs
- Statement of Financial Need
- Students must have committed to the program of choice and must have paid required deposits.
Deadline: November 1, 2015
Amount: $1000 minimum