Who Can Apply:
– Strongly involved in and contribute to the NACA Central Region
– Demonstrate continued potential in the field of student activities
– Are involved in and contribute to the field of student activites and/or student activities employment
– Are classified as a junior, senior or graduate student at a four- year school in the NACA Central region, or are classified as a sophomore at a two-year school in the NACA Central Region
– Have a minimum of a 2.5 cumulative GPA
– You must be a U.S. Citizen
– Two letters of recommendation from administrators or faculty members who are well acquainted with the applicant as a student leader. These letters should specify the applicant’s leadership positions, responsibilities, skills and ability, training and accomplishments.
– A resume or description of the applicant’s leadership activities, skills and ability, training and accomplishments.
– Official verification of the applicant’s current enrollment status from the college/university registrar.
– Word Document answering the following questions:
1. What are your general educational goals and how will this scholarship help you achieve them?
2. In your opinion, what role does NACA play in a student’s college career?
3. How has being involved on your campus helped shape you as a leader?
Deadline: November 30, 2020
Learn More: https://thenaca.wufoo.com/forms/p1cax09u18aes1u/