Who Can Apply: This scholarship will provide financial aid to all the competitive students who yearn to pursue their career and educational growth in this field.
- Having 16 years of education in the related field
- Having a robust plan to contribute in the international communication and global culture
- Work experience of at least 6 months with an international brand or organization
- An online application form with accurate details
- A video (3 – 4 mints) or essay (700 – 800 words) indicating your goals with respect to your pursuit for international communication and cultural studies
Deadline: June 30, 2017
Learn More: https://www.marstranslation.com/page/scholarship