Marshall Scholarships (Deadline: August 2, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Be a U.S. citizen by the Marshall Commission’s final application deadline
- Hold your first undergraduate degree from an accredited four-year college or university in the U.S. by September of next year (2017)
- Possess the required minimum GPA of 3.700 or higher
- Have graduated no more than three years prior to April next year (2017)
- Have not studied for, and do not hold a degree or degree-equivalent qualification from a British university.
- Receive UNC’s endorsement through ODS.
- ODS Application Cover
- List of Activities
- Personal Statement
- Letter of Recommendation
- University Transcript
Deadline: August 2, 2016