Who Can Apply:
- The applicants must be enrolled as a senior in a public, parochial or private school or be a graduate of such school and intend to enroll in a degree-granting program in an accredited college, university, community college or technical school.
- The applicant must be an active member of Fletcher United Methodist Church for two years prior to applying for this scholarship.
- The applicant should have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better and SAT scores of 800 or better.
- The applicant should demonstrate a financial need and should demonstrate involvement in United Methodist activities.
- The applicant must be of good moral character and reflect a willingness to work, learn, and pursue an education.
Deadline: December 15, 2019
Learn More: http://www.cfhcforever.org/scholarships