Martin J. Mitchell Scholarship (Deadline: March 31, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend a 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Be an employee/former employee, or the child of an employee/former employee of Iron Age (Childs) Corporation.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from someone unrelated to you.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
Deadline: March 31, 2019
Amount: $2,500 to $3,000