Marvel Optics Scholarship (Deadline: August 10, 2015)
Who Can Apply: Any current, full-time student of an accredited four-year American university or college is welcome to apply. There is no age requirement.
- Write a 500-word essay on the following topic:
- Why is sight/vision important?
- What does the following quote mean to you: “Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground” – Theodore Roosevelt
- Email your essay in a PDF or Word format along with a signed content contribution agreement to: [email protected]
- Submissions must include your full name, email, school you will be attending, major, graduation date and SAT or ACT scores (official or unofficial).
- OR choose the option to post a one-minute video to YouTube discussing the topic above. Please ensure to link / tag www.marveloptics.com in your video. Once posted, YouTube submissions must also send an email including: link to your video, your full name, email, school you will be attending, major, graduation date and SAT or ACT scores (official or unofficial) to: [email protected].
Deadline: August 10, 2015
Learn More: Marvel Optics Scholarship