Who Can Apply: Any current, full-time student at an accredited two-year or four-year American university or college is welcome to apply to the Scholarship Program. There is no age nor specified major requirement.
- Select your preferred social media outlet(s): Blog, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or YouTube.
- Answer the following prompt
Helen Keller said, “The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision.” What does that mean to you?
- You may post on more than one social media outlet or your blog page. You can choose to post a short essay or a video.
- If you choose to write a short essay, it must be a maximum of 300 words.
- A video must be 1-minute in length.
- Any pictures posted must be original.
Deadline: January 5, 2021