Who Can Apply: To provide financial assistance for tuition and other related educational expenses to Ketchikan area students who are pursuing further education in the University of Alaska system.
- Recipient must be living in the Ketchikan Gateway Borough or a graduate of a Ketchikan area high school.
- Recipient must demonstrate financial need.
- Recipient must be pursuing vocational training, seeking a certificate, associate of Bachelor’s degree at the University of Alaska (any campus, including online) in any field of study.
- Recipient must have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.0.
- Recipient must be enrolled in a minimum of three (3) credits.
- Preference will be given to students who demonstrate hard work, ability to overcome obstacles and services to others.
Deadline: July 12, 2019