Who Can Apply:
- Reside in Pennsylvania counties: Allegheny County, Armstrong County, Beaver County, Butler County, Indiana County, Washington County, or Westmoreland County.
- Pursue a degree or studies in Nursing and be in the final year of the program.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Be a permanent resident of Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, or Fayette countyGreene, Indiana, Lawrence, Washington or Westmoreland County.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
Deadline: March 31, 2019